Drawing on the principles of A Course in Miracles (ACIM), we will play with meditation & visualization techniques to access our imaginations, develop our intuitive abilities, and explore some tasty questions, such as
- how can we (re)see “obstacles" as opportunities?
- how do we receive guidance from our own inner teacher?
- how do we receive guidance for others?
- what it would take to be peaceful all the time?
- what do we really want to do, now and with this life?
Students of the Course will appreciate this class as a lab for developing our ability to dialog with the Holy Spirit (the Course’s name for the inner voice or teacher who also speaks from the point of view of the thought system that recognizes that only love exists). That said, familiarity with the Course is not required. Believing in "God" or familiarity with the concept of an "inner voice" is not even required. All that is required is a sense of curiosity and a willingness to explore and play.